Discuss Connaught training in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

skatingsparks

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi there
Anyone done any courses with Connaught in Bracknell. looking to do the testing and inspecting and the Design and verification courses. Anyone done any training with them, are they hit, miss or maybe's.
I'm coming a looooooooong way to do these courses so want to be sure.

Thanks

M

maddfridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi there
Anyone done any courses with Connaught in Bracknell. looking to do the testing and inspecting and the Design and verification courses. Anyone done any training with them, are they hit, miss or maybe's.

Thanks
hi there

they have a place in rotherham , coventry and bracknell

cheers

K

kung

Hi there

Thanks
Hi Skatingsparks
I did the 17th ed with them friendly and delivered course well !
Regards
Kung.

S

sixfingers

Done test & inspection course there couple of years ago no problems there very helpfull and the foods nice!:D

K

kung

Done test & inspection course there couple of years ago no problems there very helpfull and the foods nice!:D
Forgot ! Yep the buffet lunch was good and there was plenty of it.

S

skatingsparks

SOLD!! if the foods good I'm there!!!

Cheers for the responses guys

M

maddog

But from what I can see, they don't teach the 2330. Are they focusing more on the domestic installer?
I'm starting the 2330 at Able skills in dartford in july, but Bracknell is just around the corner from me. Would much rather drive just up the road each day.

M

maddfridge

Hi there

Thanks
hi
did design at christmas good teaching but very intense but enjoyed it

cheers
ps the foods good too

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Connaught training in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom