Discuss Connaught training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

skatingsparks

Hi there
Anyone done any courses with Connaught in Bracknell. looking to do the testing and inspecting and the Design and verification courses. Anyone done any training with them, are they hit, miss or maybe's.
I'm coming a looooooooong way to do these courses so want to be sure.

Thanks

Hi there
Anyone done any courses with Connaught in Bracknell. looking to do the testing and inspecting and the Design and verification courses. Anyone done any training with them, are they hit, miss or maybe's.

Thanks

hi there

they have a place in rotherham , coventry and bracknell

cheers

Hi there

Thanks

Hi Skatingsparks
I did the 17th ed with them friendly and delivered course well !
Regards
Kung.

But from what I can see, they don't teach the 2330. Are they focusing more on the domestic installer?
I'm starting the 2330 at Able skills in dartford in july, but Bracknell is just around the corner from me. Would much rather drive just up the road each day.

Hi there

Thanks

hi
did design at christmas good teaching but very intense but enjoyed it

cheers
ps the foods good too

Reply to Connaught training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock