Discuss Connection supplying 3 fridges in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Abot

Hi Electricians!

i need help for safer connections this 3 fridges power supply.
The 3 fridges power are 150W, 250W, 300W. To be installed in the commercial kitchen.

There is an suspended (about 100mm from the floor level) connection box under one of the fridge.

i am planning to put 6amp breaker to protect this 3 fridges.

please advice.... Thank you very much...

Advice? Employ the services of an electrician is the best advise we could possibly give. That 6A breaker won't hold for long!

Thank you davesparks for advice. I'm a beginner electrician and needs more experience...
I hope I could install and learn for this...

What could be other basis for computing for breaker. Other than Power/240V?

Thank you davesparks for advice. I'm a beginner electrician and needs more experience...
I hope I could install and learn for this...
[emoji4]

What could be other basis for computing for breaker. Other than Power/240V?

The only way to learn this practical trade is by working alongside an experienced tradesman.
We could probably assist with the theory here, but the practical side if what is correct and safe and what is not can only be assessed by actually being on site.
Power/240 will give you the running current if the appliance is working at unity power factor. It will not tell you what inrush current is likely to occur on startup

Hi Electricians!

i need help for safer connections this 3 fridges power supply.
The 3 fridges power are 150W, 250W, 300W. To be installed in the commercial kitchen.

There is an suspended (about 100mm from the floor level) connection box under one of the fridge.

i am planning to put 6amp breaker to protect this 3 fridges.

please advice.... Thank you very much...

Abot, if you post your location, one of the experienced guys may be close to you. some of us old farts don't need to earn all the hours God sends and have got time to spare and , if you were local to me, i'd be happy to give you a couple of hours mentoring on the job. i'm sure some of the other guys would do the same. have you joined the trainee section? lots of cyber help in there.

Reply to Connection supplying 3 fridges in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net