uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Conservation Area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

ktech

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can anyone give me any pointers to if PV is now permitted development in a conservation area?

K

ktech

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've just found this thread that seems to say its under permitted development: http://www.electriciansforums.net/p...energy-forum/30326-permitted-development.html

K

ktech

Think i've answered my own question - just checked with the local planning office and conservation areas (mount on roof slope) do not need any additional consideration to the normal 200mm off the roof and not above ridge line so nice and simple.

I

Ian-LS

Think i've answered my own question - just checked with the local planning office and conservation areas (mount on roof slope) do not need any additional consideration to the normal 200mm off the roof and not above ridge line so nice and simple.
Only consideration would be to consider using black framed panels and possibly black modules aswell but this depends on the tile type colour.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Conservation Area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom