Discuss Conservation Area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Think i've answered my own question - just checked with the local planning office and conservation areas (mount on roof slope) do not need any additional consideration to the normal 200mm off the roof and not above ridge line so nice and simple.

Think i've answered my own question - just checked with the local planning office and conservation areas (mount on roof slope) do not need any additional consideration to the normal 200mm off the roof and not above ridge line so nice and simple.

Only consideration would be to consider using black framed panels and possibly black modules aswell but this depends on the tile type colour.

Reply to Conservation Area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am in the Havant / Hampshire area and qualified through the Domestic Installers course. In the long term i'm looking to eventually change...
Replies
Views
Greetings, everyone, After dedicating over a month to researching Solar PV systems, I'm nearly ready to make a decision. I owe my progress to...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m liam and I’m 18 years old from Merseyside area, I’ve just completed my level 2&3 electrical installation and maintenance at widnes...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks in advice, I would like to find PV design & construction projects in Internet in order to read, learn, .... Can anyone recommend me...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock