Discuss Conspiracy theory? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kevinb

Just a few rambling thoughts on the FIT cuts:

Scheme first announced and the "big six" electricity suppliers where tasked with funding the payment of the FIT by raising their prices to pay for it.

Fast forward to a couple of moths ago, when the same "big six" had a cosy meeting with the government on the complexity of their pricing structures.
My memory is a little hazy, but i think the outcome was "we will try and be more transparent-honest"

A couple of weeks after that the FIT cuts announced, with the "SAP C" requirement basically killing off any hope of an industry after April.

April 2012- "big six" still continue to charge the extra fees once destined to pay for FITS. but outlay next to nothing.

Memo to self- need to see how many government officials on the board of "big six".

Rant over - i'll go and take my pills now

I am with kevinb on this..
Think about it, Greg barker has a meeting with the Big 6, 2 weeks later, announcement that they are building 2 new power stations, investing ££££s in new employment, oh yes, the small print, hardly made the news, we are slashing the FIT..
We all know it is wrong, how they are doing it, and this is only my opinion,
I feel a puppet is having is having his strings pulled.

Of grid.jpg Say No to DNO

Reply to Conspiracy theory? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net