Discuss *** Construction Skills College Limited - Electrical Training DISCOUNTS!!! *** in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Davecsc

Re: Construction Skills College Limited - Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire

Hi All,

I want you to be the first to know of a new package that I am offering for electrical training. We currently offer the Domestic Installer course (PART P), and the 17th edition course but from June I will be offering a foundation domestic electrical installers course which will be practical based.

All attendees will have their own training area and testers, and you will carryout your own practical installation work and fully test your work and complete certs, extend circuits and test and complete certs, change a consumer unit and test and complete certs. As you can tell the course is aimed at giving people practical skills and confidence in completing installations and tests. You will still need to attend the domestic installer course and complete the 17th edition course within 12 months of registering with ELESCA but this course is aimed at people who have little practical experience.

The cost for all 3 courses is being offered at £1500 in VAT. Individually they cost; Foundation - £395, Domestic Installer - £775, 17th edition - £450.

Any questions then drop me a line or check the website next week for more details.

All the best,
Dave

hi dave i dont surpose you do the 2391 course i need to resit my 2391 written exam i passed the practical last year so dont need to do tht again as it stands with city n guilds any advice would be great, cheers

I want to do mine with Clarksonevans in Gloucester.They charge 395+vat and it's an intense course over 4 days and you take the exam a week later:)

Hi,

I done mine with Clarksonevans last year and it was great! I got 94% overall so they do get the stuff across well. Hope you do good!!

Faraday Cage

Hi,

I done mine with Clarksonevans last year and it was great! I got 94% overall so they do get the stuff across well. Hope you do good!!

Faraday Cage
Cheers mate:D

Hi Dave.
Are any of these courses being run at weekends or are they weekdays? Cheers
Some companies do them at weekends but you may have to spread it over a couple of weekends

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

The domestic installer course is £775 fully inclusive of everything you need. Just bring yourself and some lunch and we will provide the rest.

Dave

Hi All,

At this moment in time we do not offer the inspection and test courses.

I will be adding Saturday dates for the foundation electrical course, these will be starting Mid July, I'll let you know as soon as I confirm.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I trust you are all well.

I have just had a group cancellation for a foundation electrical course due to start next Monday 7th September. Due to the deposit already been paid I am able to offer the course with a little further discount at one off price of £300 inc VAT. We will supply everything you need whilst on the course, all you need to bring is yourself.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to either call me on 01782 837007 or email [email protected]

Many Thanks,
Dave

Dave i am interested in becoming an electrician can you point me in the right direction for courses and dates with prices cheers ian

Dave whats your company called? I wanna learn all the stuff but i'm a complete novice atm, so where do I start and where is the course based that you mentioned? :)

Dave i am interested in becoming an electrician can you point me in the right direction for courses and dates with prices cheers ian

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've not been on this site much. We do not offer courses enabling you to become a fully qualified electrician but we do offer courses that will assist in your aim. For example, we offer a foundation electrical course that is practical based and is aimed at increasing your understanding of domestic installations, you will work on a training board and install ring, radial and lighting circuits and test those circuits. The course is aimed at giving people a basic understanding of the subject and to become familiar with tools, materials, working safely, terminology, procedures, etc. We also offer a domestic installer course and the 17th edition course. Completion of these courses does not make you an electrician but you will have a good understanding coupled with recognised qualifications. You then need to gain experience in a working environment.

Dave

Dave whats your company called? I wanna learn all the stuff but i'm a complete novice atm, so where do I start and where is the course based that you mentioned? :)

Hi Rebecca,

We are called Construction Skills College and have a training centre in Stoke-on-Trent and Wolverhampton.

Dave

Reply to *** Construction Skills College Limited - Electrical Training DISCOUNTS!!! *** in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net