Discuss consumer unit relocation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

foghorn

Have a customer who's old desirable fusebox needs to be relocated as is in cupboard in bathroom with cables coming from above and below metre and main fuse metre tails all in same location move consumer box and close off cupboard my question is what type of enclosure could I use to extend cables from current location into new consumer unit located out of bathroom.

Old desirable fusebox?!

Phwoarr!!!!

mem_wooden_fusebox.jpg

Have a customer who's old desirable fusebox needs to be relocated as is in cupboard in bathroom with cables coming from above and below metre and main fuse metre tails all in same location move consumer box and close off cupboard my question is what type of enclosure could I use to extend cables from current location into new consumer unit located out of bathroom.

Cor blimey I damn near ran out breath reading that! Where's ya punctuation! How about using a din rail enclosure to extend the circuits? Looks the mutts nuts when done right!

Cool thanks sorry about punctuation can't text on these tablet computers very well since placing this post, have located some pics of din rail enclosure must say looks good

Cool thanks sorry about punctuation can't text on these tablet computers very well since placing this post, have located some pics of din rail enclosure must say looks good

Ahhhhhhhhhhh only messing mate!

There was a photo of a completed one in the show us your installs thread somewhere and it looked great. You could use the Line range which is linked on the right hand side of the screen.

Reply to consumer unit relocation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am planning to go semi off grid with a victron and battery system. The system will be installed in an out building about 20 meters away from...
Replies
Views
hello all...whats the typical cost for a new consumer unit fitted and the old wired fuse box removed im in a semi detached house in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm not a spark but know enough to be able to install off grid solar etc. I've just purchased a new house and have noticed the consumer...
Replies
Views
I live in a flat in Scotland supplied with an old 2 meter system called THTC where one meter using a time signal supplied heating and hot water...
Replies
Views
Consumer unit is being moved 10 meters away from outside meter cupboard which is mostly occupied by economy seven timer thing which customer don't...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock