Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss correct procedure without part p in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

blacknwhiter

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys,
I`ve dont very few installs working for myself over the years as I prefer commercial subbying.However I have been asked to install some lighting at the back end of a shop in a small area with staircase leading to the CU and an outside light in the yard.Digging around on here has left me a little confused as to the procedure I must follow as far as certifying and notifying,as I`m 16th qualified with no part p. Could someone clarify this please, Cheers
Phil

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
A

acat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Part P wont help you that is for domestic properties only or a business and domestic property that share the same single phase meter. You mention a shop so its classed as business.

Chris

B

blacknwhiter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah,so I just carry out the work,and issue the client with installation and test certificate ?

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to correct procedure without part p in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom