Discuss Couple of Pics from my recent PIR on a takeaway in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

another quality install there. reminds me of a pub we did up your way with cables round the window sills. the lad on site banged a screw at the side of the window and it went bang :D his face was a picture needless to say it all came out and got re done

btw whats wrong with the jb in pic 8? :rolleyes::p all the cpc`s are inside it unlike a few i have seen in the past where they are wrapped all over the outside :)

Its good compared to some of the installs I have seen over here in France, at least you have a CU.

I looked at one house and the meter tails went straight into a junction box which then had feeds to various lights and sockets with all of the cables twisted together. I suppose the only good part was that they had used tape to insulate.

btw whats wrong with the jb in pic 8? :rolleyes::p all the cpc`s are inside it unlike a few i have seen in the past where they are wrapped all over the outside :)

yeah i seen a few of them every so often as well..! has that ever been allowed in the regulations EVER!!

oh by the way phil that woul dbe the JB to a lighting circuit that had no CPC other than some mods added recently..! but overall ni CPC back to 2 way box!

OMG what a ** superlative mess ..who did the job in the first place Ray charles ? Is this common to find ? Surely it only takes a tad longer to run the cabling neatly and use the correct fittings etc.

Very Informative

Thx 72-van

I don’t know about remedial for the electrical, I think a call to the health inspector is due. But not until you’ve been paid!

Reply to Couple of Pics from my recent PIR on a takeaway in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock