Discuss Course Help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

buzza

alright guys how u all doing im just going to start my electrican course do u think i would be able to finish all my training and course work in one year and wats the fastest uve guy have completed it all thanks for ur feedback

professional electrician course eal vrq level2 cityand guilds level 3 for inspection and and testing level 3 installation 2392 2382 2391 2377

Buzza

This is the Domestic Installer course and should only take about 3 weeks to complete. As a matter of interest how much is the course costing?

Mark

Last edited:
From the exams mentioned it looks like you are doing the part P

eal vrq 5 days
2382 3 days
2377 2 days

register with a professional body job done, the inspection and testing I would do after about a year those courses are also measured in days.

Chris

the course has 4 modules starting with a part p on modules 1 on and 2 then moves on to 2382-10 level 3 for electrical installation then 2391-10 for technical knowledge of inspection testing level 2 and 3 in all of them its costing around 5000 wat do think?

Have a look at Plumbing course | Construction Training | Electrician Courses | DIY Skills they run the courses you are after have a look at the website and give them a ring office hours 7 days a week and they will help and advise without having to book a course.

Chris

PS you can send me a tip from the money you save the complete part P is £1795.00 and I think personally you only need the 2391 for inspection and testing

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
just read the course it will be working toward fully professional electrician 17th edition c and g 2391 c and g 2382 and c and g 2377 do u think im being ripped off or wat as ive already paid i get all my tools off them and and it just says i will gain 5 qualifacations wat do u think people

I personally think you are being ripped off. I don't think it is worth £5000

If you want to go fully qualified electrician, you need C&G 2330 L2 and L3, NVQ3. The course you are doing is just for Domestic Installations. Have a look and see if your local college does the course it would cost you about £800.

Mark

Looking at it again the qualifications are for Domestic but the price you are quoting is more like commercial. If it is domestice you are doing the price is a total total rip off

Chris

Reply to Course Help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock