• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Cover for Wylex unit in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Guys,
Grandson asked me to look at electrics in bungalow he has just moved into.
See attached picture, sorry about the shake...
Conformed to regs when it was installed, but the plastic cover is now missing.
Does anyone have a spare cover please?

Attachments

• Cover for Wylex unit IMG_20210801_111100_6 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG_20210801_111100_6.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Cover for Wylex unit IMG_20210801_110958_6 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG_20210801_110958_6.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 43

Reply to Cover for Wylex unit in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net