Discuss COVID Update: Emergency Work is Okay; Sitework is Okay 2 meters apart, Work in customers homes in general unless emergency is a NOGO. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I closed my business down 2 weeks ago.

I have attended one emergency call out for a fried rcd In that time. I didn’t charge any extra, in fact I was happy to get out of the house I charged standard hourly rates rather than emergency call out rates.

I know the guidance says i can continue, but I have decided to do the right thing.

980 deaths yesterday tells me I’ve done the right thing.

how many more deaths before everyone sits up and listens and does the right thing.

everyone must follow there own consciences rather than just the governments advice.
I agree with you @Vortigern...it’s just a shame conscience costs more financially for some than others...

I closed my business down 2 weeks ago.

I have attended one emergency call out for a fried rcd In that time. I didn’t charge any extra, in fact I was happy to get out of the house I charged standard hourly rates rather than emergency call out rates.

I know the guidance says i can continue, but I have decided to do the right thing.

980 deaths yesterday tells me I’ve done the right thing.

how many more deaths before everyone sits up and listens and does the right thing.

everyone must follow there own consciences rather than just the governments advice.

Same. I cannot reconcile working with my own conscience.
I'm digging myself a financial hole I may not be able to climb out of but I'm happy I'm doing the right thing for everyone.

Reply to COVID Update: Emergency Work is Okay; Sitework is Okay 2 meters apart, Work in customers homes in general unless emergency is a NOGO. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock