Discuss crabtree c50 3 phase mcb in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
This may not be possible , but does anyone know of any newer type mcb that can change the above , they are getting harder and harder to get hold of and i was wondering if any new breakers can swap them to look better and give easier availability as time gos by . thank you

Couple on eBay 371943969204

The main isolator must be of the weed variety
It seems to be growing conductors out of every terminal

The floating mcb could be the latest in anti gravity technology and that enclosure could make innovation a nasty word

Reply to crabtree c50 3 phase mcb in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been asked if I can wire a motor for a car lifter in a domestic garage, however the motor is 3 phase and only single phase is available in...
Replies
Views
Hi lads 5 year safety inspection the spark put the tails back and later line 2 of the 3 phase blew blowing the box off the wall and taking out the...
Replies
Views
Hi Looking at a job currently adding a 3 phase solar installation but the distribution board is full obviously a new board is the best option but...
Replies
Views
Hello - hope someone can advise please. I have a recently purchased second hand Myford lathe which has a 3-phase inverter (Siemens Micromaster...
Replies
Views
I'm working off a photo and haven't been there yet - I think these are Crabtree Polestar breakers in this old 3 phase board? Do the slightly newer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock