Discuss Crowd Funding For Tel 4EVA Everton in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Squid

Was thinking of setting something up as I don't want him going out and stealing stuff, as we now all know he has changed his allegiance to Everton, so was thinking of maybe crowdfunding him a season ticket and a supporters kit for the 2019/2020 season,

Thoughts? Maybe in support of Tel we should all change out avatars to Everton colours?

Crowd Funding For Tel 4EVA Everton Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 11.40.33 - EletriciansForums.net

Everton are already crowd funded ! They don't get much value for their money either . Doesn't matter what manager is in charge they are down for finishing about 8th in the prem

Was thinking of setting something up as I don't want him going out and stealing stuff, as we now all know he has changed his allegiance to Everton, so was thinking of maybe crowdfunding him a season ticket and a supporters kit for the 2019/2020 season,

Thoughts? Maybe in support of Tel we should all change out avatars to Everton colours?

View attachment 47999
There will be trouble brewing I can see him now, puffing away, stamping his feet, don't think you have endeared yourself as one of Tel's best Mates with that post SW

There will be trouble brewing I can see him now, puffing away, stamping his feet, don't think you have endeared yourself as one of Tel's best Mates with that post SW
Don't be so negative, it just shows that us Southerners have a caring side and we do look after the less fortunate amongst ourselves........

I am also arranging with my Ethiopian friends as they want to hold a charity concert in Ethiopia for Tel to raise money so he can have a box at Everton........

Crowd Funding For Tel 4EVA Everton {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
now you done it, I bet he hit the pc over .

Don't be so negative, it just shows that us Southerners have a caring side and we do look after the less fortunate amongst ourselves........

I am also arranging with my Ethiopian friends as they want to hold a charity concert in Ethiopia for Tel to raise money so he can have a box at Everton........
i am reallly touched by your concern. rest assured that all the monies sent from ethiopia will be used to buy them AK47s and RPGs. then again an armed raid on southern ------- would be fun.

i am reallly touched by your concern. rest assured that all the monies sent from ethiopia will be used to buy them AK47s and RPGs. then again, an armed raid on southern ------- would be a nice idea.

i am reallly touched by your concern. rest assured that all the monies sent from ethiopia will be used to buy them AK47s and RPGs. then again an armed raid on southern ------- would be fun.
They sell them over the counter up there tel?

under the counter, mate. we do have a bit of common sense. just think if the scuffers came in and saw what was theirs last week on display/

Pfffft I find cross bows a more natural way to kill.......... and it will be fun aiming at the colostomy bag..... ;o)))))

Crowd Funding For Tel 4EVA Everton Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 14.11.07 - EletriciansForums.net

Tel what's a scuffer Mate? out of interest
a scuffer is a scouse term for the local beat copper. as kids, if we were out of order, he'd scuff us round the ears. he can't do it now. the snowflakes have banned it.

a scuffer is a scouse term for the local beat copper. as kids, if we were out of order, he'd scuff us round the ears. he can't do it now. the snowflakes have banned it.
Right thanks

last time i looked they were safely in my crotch.

bloody southern -----. you'd not get within 100 yards, let alone 10. :D:D:D.

Reply to Crowd Funding For Tel 4EVA Everton in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock