uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss crown court vs step-ladder in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bobsteroo

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

may i like to warn you about lending your tools or ladders this happened to me about 6 yrs ago was working on site with various trades when this labourer [about 18-19] asked me if he could borrow my step-ladders
3way type said yes all ok the job finished about 6weeks later received a letter from a firm of solicitors who was going sue me for not showing him
how to use them correctly etc [health and safety act 1974 sub sec blah blah blah] my reply was he took them without my permission so any trades show your mates how to use your tools

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

andyb

-
Arms
Esteemed
I know where you are coming from.
A couple of years ago I employed a 60 year old fully qualified electrician who used to run his own electrical contracting company.
He had worked on the tools for 40 years and not only that I used to work for the man.
He over reached on my step ladders, fell off, hurt his shoulder and tried to sue me for not giving him instructions on how to use step ladders.
He lost.

Last edited:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to crown court vs step-ladder in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom