Discuss CSCS Card RCD Question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ebow72

-
Reaction score
I am due my CSCS card renewal and have the revision disc and this quesiton came up, now I am either loosing my marbles or RCD's have changed their purpose since this disc came out.

CSCS Screen.jpg
My answer was A, but they seem to think it's D. One that slipped through the net I reckon.

Theoretically speaking it could be "A", but if you consider the abstact differential position of what the examiner is driving at it could be "D". Alternatively if you looked at it from a renewables angle you could argue the case for "C" and on a purely left of field play you could go for "B".

Guess thats the beauty of multiple guess, pick whatever answer you want and everyone passes :44:

if it's a plug-in RCD, you can use the pins to trap the tool's cable ends in the holes of the socket. better than matchsticks.

no, but the nail in the DB would get warm.

might be to get the volts down to 230 before the brussels gestapo get involved and kick us out the EU..... can't wait.

We've all failed the test miserably but in keeping with the latest views on exams the pass mark has been lowered to ensure we get a 80% pass rate. You all have now been upgraded to a pass -- all your answers were correct except E :smug:

all your answers were correct except E :smug:

I'm calling the Geneva convention, wherever that is.
I'm being victimised, my Human rights are being erroded,
I'll have the stigma of being a failure for the rest of my, short, life.

So that means the H&S CsCs test I passed about a month ago is now invalid, blimey now I'm being pigeonholed as less able.

I am due my CSCS card renewal and have the revision disc and this quesiton came up, now I am either loosing my marbles or RCD's have changed their purpose since this disc came out.

View attachment 23601
My answer was A, but they seem to think it's D. One that slipped through the net I reckon.
looks like you failed as well, only 30 out of 50

Reply to CSCS Card RCD Question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net