Discuss CU Change for assessment in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

liam b

Ive changed a CU for my assessment and rewired the upstairs lights due to no cpc,

will the assessor want to see calculations for cable size and voltage drop for rewiring the lights?

and will he want max demand/diversity calculations for the CU

and on the inspections, what happens if a box gets a 'x' do i need to put it right?

thanks in advance.

Ive changed a CU for my assessment and rewired the upstairs lights due to no cpc,
will the assessor want to see calculations for cable size and voltage drop for rewiring the lights?

NO, but he will want to know if you know how to work it out and if you dont how you can find it out..
big hint is have the PC on and take him to TLC website and click technical section...! ;)

and will he want max demand/diversity calculations for the CU

probably not

and on the inspections, what happens if a box gets a 'x' do i need to put it right?

you will be expected to carry out a handfull of tests on your work to prove to him you can do them..! they normally very helpful and if you do get a bad mark that requires attention they will tell you what you need to do and let you do it there and then if time allows or to take photo evidence and send to them.

thanks in advance.

hope this helps

Reply to CU Change for assessment in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I wonder if I can get some opinion on my deliberations on an old TPN installation with numerous 1P sub-boards wired up with 16mm T&E...
Replies
Views
Need help check that my cable calculations are correct as still new to doing them. 6A Lighting Circuit 60898 MCB Type B wiring in 1MM²/1MM² T+E...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking for some advice regarding old rewireable (3036) fuse boards in regards to additions and alterations. I am an electrician and...
Replies
Views
So, the actual job is on a farm. I think I'll keep things simple at the moment and just ask about voltage drop. I'll come on to earthing and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock