In Greece once tripped up on what I thought was a bit of rope or string in the middle of a car park just beneath the surface dust.
But on further investigation it was a lengthy of flex supplying the lamp posts fully live and working. cars had been driving over it for ages. In places it was right down to the bare cores.
‘No big deal’ I hear you say...
It wouldn’t have been but I was in bare wet feet at the time as the car park was about 15 feet from the beach.
How nobody walked in it and got a shock was incredibly lucky
would you not rather be on the beach sun bathing then nit picking other country's electrics ,or is it on the beach with your hanky on you head in a deck chair think I need to post this to us wish you where here ,lol.