Discuss Customer contracts, where can i find templates in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Ive recently started up doing small time domestic stuff (changing fittings ect). A customer recently asked me to do a full house rewire but I turned it down for a number of reasons; it got me thinking about future jobs and the need to get a contract signed purely as a precautionary measure in regards to non/late payment ect.

I would sketch my own, but to make it look more professional and to make sure I have everything covered it would be better to copy the format of one that's tried and tested. Anyone know a good resource for such templates or any advice what to look for ? Thanks

Having t's and C's makes good sense BUT having a good relationship with the client is as imporant. Confirming changes as they are requested and agreed by email is a good idea too

Reply to Customer contracts, where can i find templates in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks.. I was hired by a company to replace some Light pole Heads to LED. upon working this I saw a few things that are not up to Standards...
Replies
Views
Hello i've recently just had a re wire done on a three bed semi house, Ive noticed a few things im not 100 percent on ive spoken to the firm that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hi everybody, I've setup the new tilers directory and started to transfer old listings over to it. But it's doing my head in now. So I'll show...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock