Discuss Customer thinks I’m ripping him off in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

knowing this forum well.. "in depth conversation" might be a tongue-in-cheek statement, nevertheless, if I told you guys earthing mats can be refined and integrated with earth's em field (that can then be harmonized) to produce "interesting brainwave activity", would you believe me? (probably not.. and you'd be right to question my findings. Just being able to detect ELF and human em fields is a technical challenge).
Obviously not as well as you think, Lucian does not have flippant conversations, and his in depth efforts are always appreciated.

Nice that Tel signs off a post with a picture of himself....

Yes, Lego TARDIS with little Lego Daleks and weeping angels. I added the flashing light to the top. (Drilled a hole through a piece for the wire, shoot me now)

Sits on a shelf next to Lego flintstones house, a couple of ghostbusters cars and Wall-E

That's brill. I love Lego. I think one hole in one bit of Lego is acceptable.

Apologies for thread going off topic, so I started a new one....

hi guys,

Apologies for thread going off topic, so I started a new one....

yeh.. although I wonder if there's certain systems available that process quotes (so hardworking tradespeople dont have to)? (i guess big companies use software systems of some kind)... some businesses are so well-established, a customer will pay for the product before it arrives. (brand confidence). ?

TARDIS is a time-machine and spacecraft that features a "chameleon circuit" and "perception filter", so people tend to ignore it (that would could in handy on some jobs I've been scuppered with..) ? It's bigger on the inside, since interior geometry occupies a different dimension (therefore has unlimited capacity): a bit like the old ford transit vans.... ?

@Mike Johnson : I'm kinda reassured. thank you. I've got one researcher onboard with my energy project (he's kinda in the business). My "issue" is building larger prototypes (materials involved are not typical) and acquiring appropriate detection equipment (super geeky stuff like EM Meters and Spectrum Analyzers). What I really need is a larger workshop (Dr Brown style)! O well, if it really "takes off", I'll let you guys know. ?

Sits on a shelf next to Lego flintstones house, a couple of ghostbusters cars

Big fan of the Ecto 1 (various hobbyists have built reproductions). Got a mate who bought one for her daughter... Lego version I think... Who you gonna call? ? Stay safe, and happy days...

thanks for reading, NB ?

Attachments

• Customer thinks I’m ripping him off Ecto1LightAndSoundKit - EletriciansForums.net
    Ecto1LightAndSoundKit.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 2
That doesn't bring back nice memories!!!
My sons line of work , yodeling with a cigar in you mouth is a no no too.
..The world of phones /cameras everywhere is becoming a stressful place
to have fun with old jokes.
(and not have it show up in some electronic history in 10 years time )
--But photos you wanted to leave in the cloud
-Evaporate when your not watching tech news.
(I still hate email )So its my fault .
YEP Im nearly not 50-somthing soon !

Reply to Customer thinks I’m ripping him off in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock