uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Dali lighting help with issue in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I've installed 2x JCC71361 Dali LED panels controlled via an EX-OR lightspot HD PIR.

I seem to be having a real problem with it. The customer complained one of the fittings was flickering ever so slightly. I went back and indeed it was lightly flickering. I swopped the control gear over but the same fitting flickered. I rang JCC who said it must be a faulty panel. However, it's been replaced (and a new driver) and now both are lightly flickering.

Any ideas what this could be? It's driving me crazy. I've tried looking through the parameters of the PIR using the remote control but nothing seems to be obvious.

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry I should have said, it's a DALI broadcast setup so no addressing required

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
Yeh, 1-6 I believe. I rang JCC who informed me it was 1,2 and 3 that need to be in the on position

Charlie_

-
Arms
Just double check those setting with data sheets for the driver and the fitting.. very common for the fittings to flash for a mis-match..
Are the new drivers a line for like replacement?

Charlie_

-
Arms
Yes definitely cross reference with the jcc panel.
Is it the 600x600? They are usually 35W so that may well be the problem.

Charlie_

-
Arms
Just checked the spec of that JCC fitting..
It is rated at 1050mA, 35 watts

The driver you have linked to is unsuitable

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
It's a 1200x600.

Uumm

I'll have to double check the driver tomorrow when I'm back at the fitting.

I'll keep you updated. Thank you for the help

T

Toneyz

If it is not the above as helpfully posted on here we have had this same issue with CP Electronics Dali dimming PIR's where the lights have been flashing it is to do with the natural light coming in a simple reprogramming and it should be sorted.

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
If it is not the above as helpfully posted on here we have had this same issue with CP Electronics Dali dimming PIR's where the lights have been flashing it is to do with the natural light coming in a simple reprogramming and it should be sorted.
Reprogramming? Maybe turn the light adjustment off?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Dali lighting help with issue in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom