Discuss Damages claim against DECC in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ESP

Is anyone else out there considering joining the legal action against DECC for compensation after their illegal actions last year?

I am only a small company, but suffered massive losses and I would love to get some of it back - 30k spent on new equipment in Oct, 2 x 50kW contracts lost etc.

I do not want to be the only little guy in this claim if I join it and would prefer to be with other installers and not the big rent a roof boys.

Anyone else considering it?

seriously it would cost so much to bring a case against the government ! It would be very expensive and in this climate not worth the risk, if we were in USA we could bring a class action where mulitple installers make a claim the legal firm take the case on based on risk (no win fee).

seriously it would cost so much to bring a case against the government ! It would be very expensive and in this climate not worth the risk, if we were in USA we could bring a class action where mulitple installers make a claim the legal firm take the case on based on risk (no win fee).

If there were only a few you would be right, but if it were 20 or more, then the risk is less. You can also get insurance can't you?

could I suggest the OP requests permissoin to join the sun lounge private installers forums, and we take this discussion in there instead of having it in public?

I'm contemplating it btw

could I suggest the OP requests permissoin to join the sun lounge private installers forums, and we take this discussion in there instead of having it in public?

I'm contemplating it btw

How do I contact the moderator (am I the OP?)

How do I contact the moderator (am I the OP?)

Private message me, or Jason with the link to your yell (or other) listing.

Read more: http://www.electriciansforums.net/e...alarms-forum-pv-sun-lounge.html#ixzz25R6UoKx6

send dan a private message, though I think you're meant to have more than 30 posts before you do, and you need to include a link to your website, yell listing or similar to prove you're a professional working spark / solar installer.

and yes, the OP means the opening poster, and is also a good hint that the person writing the post hasn't been bothered to scroll back up the thread to remember the posters name... ;)

Reply to Damages claim against DECC in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net