Discuss Date of next inspection sticker on CU when you have not altered all circuits. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

DaveyD

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi

Can you advise what you would do when you have not changed the CU but have added new and changed most but NOT all of the house final circuits - in relation to updating the date of next inspection sticker 514.12

I usually don't bother if the sticker from previous electrician is still in date and I have not tested circuits that I have not been involved with.

Regards, David

Thanks - I win the argument! No other posts please :)
Just finished job. All good except customer did not want upgrade of CU as "it was done in 2008" and had an 30 mA rcd. So although the massive extension did mean a lot of new circuits and partial rewire I do not see why I should have to upgrade the next inspection date - currently set at 2013

Last edited:

Reply to Date of next inspection sticker on CU when you have not altered all circuits. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I have a small question about inspection interval labels. We all know to fit one of these labels with the relevant date upon completion of...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
I wanted to thank you all who have subscribed to the forum. Really really helping right now as Google has dropped off a cliff. So you're literally...
Replies
Views
Firstly, please go easy as I'm still a trainee! Working on my L3 2365 I'm having trouble understanding the rationale behind adiabatics...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock