Discuss Davesparks in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I was thinking the same. With any luck he is just too busy, but if anyone knows him well enough to check up that would be a decent thing to do.

I do hope he returns.
Last saw him complaining the amount of adverts made the place unusable. It has got a bit much imo.
It's the general strange layout and colour scheme that's upsetting me, my eyes feel tired and strained after reading a few posts now, I can only read a few pages at a time now before going away to do something else. :(

If he's like me he's probably ----ed off with the amount of advertising on this site now.

I've had a look again after a week away only to find it even worse than before, it's hard to differentiate between posts and adverts now.
The amount of ads is unreal mine is barely usable i havent bothered for a few days either came back and its the exact same.

Been wondering where he'd got to as he posts a lot of interesting stuff and doesn't waste words.

I remember him posting about not being too busy in the near future and someone had offered a bit of work - hopefully he's up to his eyes with that.

The events industry is going to the wall at the moment due to having been deemed 'unviable' and the West End is basically shut, it's hard for lots of us at the moment. Really nice to see some care and concern going on here.

I also noticed he wasn't around. Hope he's okay and just too busy with work and enjoying real life.

The events industry is going to the wall at the moment due to having been deemed 'unviable' and the West End is basically shut, it's hard for lots of us at the moment. Really nice to see some care and concern going on here.
The irony is the "line in the sand" for Brexit over fishing rights, yet the West end theatre alone contributes more to the countries GDP and is sidelined! At least one of my mates is also totally screwed (drum technician for live shows) so I know it is pretty grim for many folk. At least the folk on here have some sort of alternative business for just now, even if it is difficult as out of the usual circle of contacts.

The irony is the "line in the sand" for Brexit over fishing rights, yet the West end theatre alone contributes more to the countries GDP and is sidelined! At least one of my mates is also totally screwed (drum technician for live shows) so I know it is pretty grim for many folk. At least the folk on here have some sort of alternative business for just now, even if it is difficult as out of the usual circle of contacts.
can't argue with that as i don't eat fish or visit theatres.

Serious question, what doed a drum technecian do?

Reply to Davesparks in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock