Discuss Dealing with Rude Customers in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Engineer54

Dealing with Rude Customers

For all Who Work With Rude Customers, shame WE can't actually do this!
An award should go to the Virgin Airlines desk attendant in Sydney
some months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as
cargo.

A crowded Virgin flight was canceled after Virgin's 767s had been
withdrawn from service.. A single very pretty attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers..

Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped
his ticket down on the counter and said, 'I HAVE to be on this flight
and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS'.

The attendant replied, 'I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.'

The passenger was unimpressed.
He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear,

'DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?'

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public
address microphone: 'May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please,' she began - her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal.

'We have a passenger here at Desk 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.
If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Desk 14.'

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Virgin attendant, gritted his teeth and said,
''**** You!!!'' .....Without flinching, she smiled and said, (I love this bit)

''I'm sorry, sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to get in line for that too!!!.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that the virgin attendants first time
icon7.png

They do have problems in Australia as this Welshman found
Welsh Comedian Arrives in Australia With Luggage Problems - YouTube

My missus had a novel way of dealing with a mouthy t***. My missus is a manager for a large supermarket chain. Anyway as she works in a part of South London that I wouldn't even a take a pee in for fear of getting an infection or something. You can imagine the type of scum that she gets in the store. Anyway one day, a group of kids, the type who wear their trousers half way down their a***es were mouthing off to a girl behind a counter. They were moaning at the lack of fried chicken or something. Anyway the missus told 'em to leave, to which one of the little boys told her to 'suck my d*** B****!!!' Without batting an eyelid, the missus replied 'sure, whip the little fella out then, love.' At this all his mates started to crease up with laughter. They then left with no further trouble.

Reply to Dealing with Rude Customers in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net