Discuss Decent test leads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I need to get a new set of leads for my megger mft1720. I am fed up with crap leads/probes that don't last, I have had this with my megger leads and with some leads on an old fluke I had. Can anyone recommend a set of compatible leads that will make me smile when I use them?

great croc clips on these

3863t.jpg

Reply to Decent test leads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning everyone I’ve recently bought a fluke 1662 as my megger 1741 broke on a site last week. Does the fluke have the same capability as the...
Replies
Views
Bloody specific fitting megger test leads! I've lost 2 of my megger probes now. I have plenty of crocodile clips and the long, thin, bendy probe...
Replies
Views
So, I was messing around yesterday with some old testers I have laying around to see if they still work I found my dads old Robin MFT and noticed...
Replies
Views
Thought I'll make a new thread for this one. Had some great advice from other members in there inc timhoward etc. Someone is selling Megger...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock