Discuss Delay joining Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Anyone else had a delay joining Stroma. 5 weeks since my assessment ( passed) and nothing back from Stroma.
On contacting them I get fobbed off with “ there is a backlog “ story.

Unless you urgently need to notify any work, just crack on and notify jobs when you get your log in - beware you can't back date more than 30 days so if they drag their feet, just be creative with the dates you use.

NB: I find emails work with them..........

How does the notifying part work?
What’s that all about?
Over here I just email building control or it is given to them by the client when the property is inspected..

Have you tried notifying yourself?
Might just be a scam blag?
When I joined napit they said about doing mine and I said I will do my own, their reply was; ok then no probs..

I've been with Stroma for 5 years. They always take ages to give you confirmation of your pass. It doesn't bother me anymore as you know they will in the end. I asked them if I could keep notifying whilst awaiting confirmation of the pass and they were absolutely fine with that.
I have been with Stroma for 3 years now and I think they have made an error on literally every admin task they have undertaken regarding my membership, including forgetting to assess me for nearly a whole year!! but as you say so long as the portal is accessible (actually not always) I don't care, they are by a country mile the cheapest and tbh I am only a member of a scheme cos I have to be...given the choice I wouldnt bother, I don't think a single one of my customers would even notice unless it prevented BC signoff.

Reply to Delay joining Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock