Discuss Delta Training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

highspark

I've just been informed that Delta training have gone into liquidation.

I had an open portfolio doing the 2356. Liquidator has told me there is next to no assets and I'm set to lose my £800 fee.

Paid with a debit card so there's nothing I can do. A lot of money. All I can hope for now is if I can transfer to another training prover. I am enrolled with City and Guilds so hopefully they can sort something out. Does anybody know if its possible to complete the portfolio and send it off to guilds yourself?

delta training gone bust

anybody heard anything about this

im close to finishing my nvq with these but just got an email saying its gone bust but cant see nothing on net about this

Re: delta training gone bust

Maybe you can take a screen shot of the email and attach it? Who sent the email? Are you part way through a course with Delta Training?

i'm 96% Done and just found this out!!! Just noticed as well that you cannot enroll on this course after 31st december 2013. something needs to be sorted out soon!!

I am sure that you will have had the distressing news about DET. I got informed that the company had been Liquidated at 17:15 hrs on Monday 18th Nov 2013. This was a shock to me and I feel so sorry for all of you, who have worked hard on your NVQ.
As I was a contractor to DET, I am not involved, in any way with there operations and I am owed for work, that I have competed. This I will take up with the Liquidator, once I am in receipt of there correspondence. My understanding of the procedure is: 1. any company assets are sold; 2. creditors are paid, with the proceeds of the sale, with the Taxmen, having the first shout.

Obviously I will no longer log into OneFile, as I am no longer contracted to do so. Therefore I can't respond to anything that you may send me. There is also no point in ringing me as I can't tell you any more, than what I have said.

Where does this leave you? My advise is to speak to OneFile, as they may have other companies, doing the same as DET was and hence there may be a way forward there.

It's been so nice working with you all and thanks for that. Good bye.

I'm in the same boat unfortunately. I'm 87% complete, need to call one file to see what the next step is. I thought delta were a responsible company, maybe C & G will honour the work?

I am sure that you will have had the distressing news about DET. I got informed that the company had been Liquidated at 17:15 hrs on Monday 18th Nov 2013. This was a shock to me and I feel so sorry for all of you, who have worked hard on your NVQ.
As I was a contractor to DET, I am not involved, in any way with there operations and I am owed for work, that I have competed. This I will take up with the Liquidator, once I am in receipt of there correspondence. My understanding of the procedure is: 1. any company assets are sold; 2. creditors are paid, with the proceeds of the sale, with the Taxmen, having the first shout.

Obviously I will no longer log into OneFile, as I am no longer contracted to do so. Therefore I can't respond to anything that you may send me. There is also no point in ringing me as I can't tell you any more, than what I have said.

Where does this leave you? My advise is to speak to OneFile, as they may have other companies, doing the same as DET was and hence there may be a way forward there.

It's been so nice working with you all and thanks for that. Good bye.

I received the same email yesterday.

I'm about 75% complete and just forked out £100 for regs and on-site guide so I could complete the four outstanding under-pinning knowledge sections.

I've already sent a message to Onefile and will post any answer here. I'll also try C&G later on today.

I'm resigned to having to pay some more money out to have the outstanding work assessed, but I sincerely hope that it's not a case of starting all over again.

Let me know how you get on, the problem is the course changes on the 31st Dec.
With us all being enrolled already with guilds I can't see the cut off point affecting us as we are already on the course. It's the cost to change over.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know how you get on, the problem is the course changes on the 31st Dec.
With us all being enrolled already with guilds I can't see the cut off point affecting us as we are already on the course. It's the cost to change over.

feel for you i lost my £4000 to ATL when they didnt fulfil their contract with me so whatever you do dont go to them as they are just after your money and dont care about you after that

Scumbags. They knew what they were planning to do when signing people up.
Cant believe it...got a message from phil....GUTTED....was really getting to grips with the whole onefile thing...its disgusting....i paid with a debit card natwest gold account gonna see where i stand....please please please if anyone knows of a remedy to this either another company or whatever please let me know....many thanks....

Reply to Delta Training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net