Discuss Design help level 3. Finding length in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm struggling with working out the length to fill In the gaps for my upcoming exam.

I'm struggling with finding the length as I don't have or know the correct formula to use.

The yellow highlighted areas will be blank in my actual exam.

For example circuit 2 cable length is 12m and I've spent last few days trying to figure it out to no avail.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.20230211_110329.jpg

Hi guys, I'm struggling with working out the length to fill In the gaps for my upcoming exam.

I'm struggling with finding the length as I don't have or know the correct formula to use.

The yellow highlighted areas will be blank in my actual exam.

For example circuit 2 cable length is 12m and I've spent last few days trying to figure it out to no avail.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 106133
Measure the point location on the project by a ruler and then multiple it to 50, then divide to 100, the amount is by metre.

Ex: the light points from DB is 30cm,
So 30×50÷100= 15m

Reply to Design help level 3. Finding length in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, I'm Currently doing my design calcs for my college project and doing the actual Zs calculation. Formula is Zs= Ze (or Zdb) + (R1+R2)...
Replies
Views
So, I got a level 2-3 electrical installation diploma fresh out of college with no experience especially onsite. I was wondering whether working...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help to get my college project calculations right. I'm about to start my 2nd year in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm doing my Level 3 C&G design project and just have a few design related queries which i am so far struggling to find clarity on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock