• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Dewalt combo drill Li-ion 18v in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Robert Turnbull

Have a dewalt (DW927 i think) 18v drill driver for sale.

comes in box with one battery and a charger.

Works great, but i don't use it a lot as i have a hitachi set with a impact driver so i tend to just get that out the van as it's all in one bag.

photo-1.jpg

it has ROB written on in in marker in a few places but i'm sure this could be removed if your not called ROB or you could change your name via depoll.

If someone wants it i'd try to remove for you

£70

I'm in Essex so could meet/collect

if you want it posted i'll find out what it would cost.

Reply to Dewalt combo drill Li-ion 18v in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Our Halloween offers are here! Click below to see six of our current offers, which are available till Sunday midnight! *Cannot be used in...
Replies
Views
I have a surplus brand new unused DeWalt 18v Brushless drill/driver for sale. Got it as part of a promo with a supplier. I have a full range of...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to sell my Milwaukee Kit. It contains: 1x 18v SDS 1x 18v Combi Drill 2x 5.0ah Batteries 1x Charger 1x Carry Case Collection is from...
Replies
Views
I am looking to sell some of my Tools, due to my uncle retiring me has kindly given me some tools. Socket and See Voltage Tester and Proving...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across or used any of the replica / fake power tools? I've stumbled across a few on ebay, mainly Makita but also seen Dewalt...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock