• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Dewalt xrp 18v in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

Surplus now and the brand new body has only been used once. I could have said brand new but would rather be honest. it comes with a case and two batts from the old style xrp that fit and work perfect with it. can`t g/tee how long the batts will last etc but they seem to hold a decent charge. with it come a snake head dewalt 18v torch but throwing this in for free as its not lighting up after a knock, tbh it may just be a loose wire or a new lamp needed for it but I don`t have them time to go trailing round the wholesalers like last time as no one stocked the 18v bulbs.

so basicly brand new xrp body 2 batts case and torch.

can be collected from west yorks or posted for around 7 quid. forgot to say the charger is brand new too

£90

dc988 xrp body.
de9135 charger 7.2/18v

2x 18v 2.6ah nimh batts de9503`s
not sure where the serial numbers are on these but happy to pop it on if someone tells me where to find it :)

Reply to Dewalt xrp 18v in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Brand new dewalt 10.8v torch in box (body only) DCL510N £20 plus postage or collection from west london Brand new set of wera kraftform...
Replies
Views
Dewalt 18v xrp lithium combi hammer drill bare unit For sale just been serviced a few weeks ago by dewalt I bought a new one while it was in for...
Replies
Views
Recently read a thread on the forum that I thought I'd bring to the attention of others. Hopefully it'll help cut out scamming in the industry, if...
Replies
Views
T
Has anyone tried the new range of 18v cordless from Dewalt yet? They are different battery style and apparently dewalt are going to discontinue...
Replies
Views
The Cavalry
T
P
i have a 18v xrp drill, circular saw torch and two 2.0ah including charger for sale. the torch needs a new bulb i think but no one near me stocks...
Replies
Views
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock