Discuss Different forum problem in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Last couple of days, the forum runs slow.
It can be fine when first opened, then after a couple of minutes freezes, or I get an error message.

This is using forum on iPhone 11, haven’t tried laptop yet.

Closing Safari down, then reopening seems to help… but a few minutes later, it happens again.

I don’t know if it’s some memory cache thing with my phone, or one of the adverts sucking the life out of it??
Everything else seems to be fine on the phone. Other websites, etc…. And this happens whatever network I’m on.

Reply to Different forum problem in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I moved home a few months ago and the electrics RCD keep tripping. Sometimes it will happen every few days and sometimes will be fine for a...
Replies
Views
M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock