Discuss Digital dimmer modules and reactive switches in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

ICE

Hi guys,

I've been in the industrial and commercial side of things for donkey's years and have just come back into the domestic side so am a bit behind on recent products.

i came across a flat today that had GET digital dimmer modules and reactive switches (what the f are these).

can anyone enlighten this poor old stuck in the past sparky?

thankyou. :innocent:

Are you sure they weren't retractive switches? They have a spring loaded action so only have a momentary switching action.
Are they the GET dimmers with three buttons? If so then the retractive switch acts as a remote control to the dimmer. Clicking it will switch either on or off to the last set dimmer level and holding it dims it up and down.

Reply to Digital dimmer modules and reactive switches in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
Sorry for doing this as new members probably are a pain for doing this. Recently I had a new bathroom installed in my house. I don't know any...
Replies
Views
"Hello All", As this might be seen as an insignificant `problem` I tried to post this in the DIY section but there was no `New Thread` button...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, in need of some advice. I have just installed 14 downlights (two circuits of 6 and 8) in what used to be a living room and dining room...
Replies
Views
skamuk
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock