Discuss DIM (do it myself) - just want to know how to have a conversation on this site. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

DIM

-
Reaction score
I am just wanting to know how to have a conversation on this site, specifically to find a single plug socket plus fused spur combination.

I am just wanting to know how to have a conversation on this site, specifically to find a single plug socket plus fused spur combination.
Can you elaborate DIM? just ask away

Welcome to the forum mate.

single plug socket plus fused spur combination

As above mate. What's the application for this? Gives us more of an idea on what you need. You may not need a "single plug socket plus fused spur combination" and there may be something else on the market that will do what you want.

I think this is what you mean?

Hopefully the OP will clarify things as I'm a bit confused about what he wants. Sounds like he wants a single plug socket with an integrated fuse, but there is a fuse in the plug..

May have already replied, but waiting for clearance from on of the MODS

Last edited:

Reply to DIM (do it myself) - just want to know how to have a conversation on this site. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello Everyone -- So, I am looking to buy a used 5HP 3PH 208 V 10 inch Table saw --- (Motor Plate Data in Image) I am a DIY'er and in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just looking for some advice about getting into site installation work. Currently 32 yo, 1.5 years qualified gold card in electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a client with a small caravan site, approx 5 hookups. His old toilet block was nothing much more than an old shed. He's now 'upgraded'...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm an electrician of 20 years. Starting out with domestic and commercial install work but mainly working in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock