Discuss Directory? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

FatAlan

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
Dan. You seem to be getting loads of guys registering their businesses however there does not appear to be many listed against geographical areas. Have I missed a link or is there a good way of searching for sparks in a particular area?

There are about the same amount of listings as there are areas. Still quite a new thing. So we can either view all new listings like this: Directory of Electricians in the UK - http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/directory-of-electricians-in-the-uk.82/

Or view the actual directory and click on a County and view the one or two in that County. Directory of Electricians in the UK. Find trusted electricians across the UK. - http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/directory/

@Lou has the task of adding more but she's busy with other things at the moment. We're hoping to collate all the 'industry body's' listings and whatnot, where privacy policies don't prevent us using their public databases. We can of course just Google areas and list loads from there too. But the main thing we want is to people register themselves to the directory. We tend to find the colder months mean less working outside at least, sometimes less work in total over Xmas, so we get a lot of firm owners sitting on the forum searching for ideas and whatnot over that period so I'll do another push then. But right now, we're all about THE NEW INSURANCE THING! lol GO GET A QUOTE AND STOP MESSING AROUND! (I'm jesting, but go get a quote!) lol

Cheers Dan. Looking back at the area listings compared to individuals listings, the numbers do look roughly the same. That's quite an even spread.

To be fair mate, I got @Lou to add sparks in areas they hadn't added any themselves. The more are in each area, the better each area will rank, and the more will see it and add themselves. So it's work-in-progress but we have other things to do at the moment. Plus it's a bore sitting there adding dozens a day. So need to be in the right mood.

Reply to Directory? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock