Discuss Dish need aligning in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Manutd4life

Hi,

I'm looking for someone in the gateshead area that can align my dish up. It's fully working but the signal on PPV channels are around 60-80%.

Thanks

PPV... You mean adult channels really don't you.Is there any reason you can't just call a local arial company and get them to do it?
If I wanted adult channels id go on the net.I've got in touch with a few companies but they all insist on sending an engineer round to look at the problem. I don't see the point in that.UNG, do you not think I've tried that?

I've got in touch with a few companies but they all insist on sending an engineer round to look at the problem. I don't see the point in that.

It can be hard to fix this kind of thing from the office.

Especially if out of telekinesis range.

Sometimes the only way is to send someone round to look at it .

Tbh I was just looking for any one here that knew or could recommend anyone. I know I could borrow or buy some ladders. I also know triple extension ladders are not cheap to buy and I also find it a waste if money to but a set just to realign my dish. Yeah I could borrow some if anyone I knew had a set.

I understand this cannot be fixed from the office but I am also trying to save both my time and anybody else's time by not sending an engineer out to look at what the problem is. Anyway I've got a few companies coming out to look at the problem and give me a quote.

Tbh I was just looking for any one here that knew or could recommend anyone. I know I could borrow or buy some ladders. I also know triple extension ladders are not cheap to buy and I also find it a waste if money to but a set just to realign my dish. Yeah I could borrow some if anyone I knew had a set.

I understand this cannot be fixed from the office but I am also trying to save both my time and anybody else's time by not sending an engineer out to look at what the problem is. Anyway I've got a few companies coming out to look at the problem and give me a quote.

There is the hire option as I mentioned in an earlier post

Reply to Dish need aligning in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock