Discuss diverting calls to your mobile in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

egginyourface

Whats been your experience with this?

do customers prefer to have a landline number instead of a mobile number?

whats every1s opinion on this

I have a seperate business number which I divert to the mobile.

I put both numbers on my advertising and most people ring the landline.

Some people may think having just a mobile number is a bit dodgy.

Diverting the calls costs me a bleedin FORTUNE though. Every moron ringing you up trying to flog you things is costing you money.

I personaly prefer phoning a landline for things as my mobile doesnt cost 0800 0845 it costs a bomb and our doctor has now got an 0844 number ggggrrrrrr

as for diverting calls to mobile the costs are borne by YOU there is a service 0705 i think it starts looks like a normal mo0bile number but it tries your numbers in order ( it costs the caller a fortune henct they would be unlikley to call you next time after they get their bill )

I personaly prefer phoning a landline for things as my mobile doesnt cost 0800 0845 it costs a bomb and our doctor has now got an 0844 number ggggrrrrrr

as for diverting calls to mobile the costs are borne by YOU there is a service 0705 i think it starts looks like a normal mo0bile number but it tries your numbers in order ( it costs the caller a fortune henct they would be unlikley to call you next time after they get their bill )

pm me your dr`s 0845 and i will send you his landline number :D they have to have a normal number if they have an 0845 / 44 number etc

Mate you're a star i hate those 08 numbers.

no probs, strangely enough it was a guy at virgin media that gae me it when i rang up to moan about the cost of the landline bill. hardly ever use it and its got 24/7 free 01 numbers on. he told me it was all the 08 numbers that had racked it up and by law if you have an 0845/44 number you have to have a 01/02 number :D result the phone bill is back to all inclusive numbers now with no charges :)

thanks for that Phill The brew also have 0845 and 0800 I asked "what if I dont have a landline ?" was answered with a quizical face and " err dont you have a land line? " as if everyone has landline NUGGATZ

Reply to diverting calls to your mobile in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net