Discuss DIY Dynamo + Solar mobile phone charger. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

HW777

Hi guys, my name is Justin and I am a student. Recently, I am doing a project which requires me to combine a dynamo to a solar powerbank. I have no prior knowledge on electrical stuffs, so I would like to seek your advices on how should I go about doing it. Thank you.

1) The dynamo + the attached circuit board (without the gears and the winding handle)
20140327_025041.jpg
20140327_025322.jpg
20140327_025433.jpg

2) Solar power bank
20140327_025610.jpg
20140327_025654.jpg
20140327_025720.jpg

I have thought of removing the chipboard from the dynamo and connect its positive/negative terminals to the wires on the solar panel respectively, but I am afraid that it might damage the battery as the input currents are different.

Please advise me, Thank you.

Reply to DIY Dynamo + Solar mobile phone charger. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello. I'm new here and greatly appreciate any assistance that more qualified persons can provide. I am a DIY person with some, but limited...
Replies
Views
hi guys looking for some inspiration/advice on an upcoming project. Been asked to install a small pv system on a mobile hut glamping sort of...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I am about to install a solar panel on my shed and wondered if someone could explain where the inverter should be connected from...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, my name is Justin. I am a student whom is currently on project that requires me to combine a dynamo to an existing solar power bank. I have no...
Replies
Views
HW777
H
B
Hi guys, thanks for letting me join, id like to ask someone who is in the know with electrics, its not "auto electrics" but its 12v (on a caravan)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock