Discuss DIY electrical device-im going to use this device the same way as shown in the video in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

elizabethy12345

Hello.How can i make this device as shown in this video?What DIY tools do i need?The device is shown in this youtube video:

You'll need a PP3 battery connector, two crocodile clips (attach one to each wire coming from the PP3 battery connector), a 9v bulb (a 12v bulb may work but would be dimmer).

And that's it. At most you're going to need something to strip the insulation from the wires of the battery connector and a screw driver to terminate the wires on the crocodile clips.

You should be able to get everything you need at your local Maplin, probably even on Amazon as well.

Hope that helps.

The test for continuity on the video looks like either a simple yes or no,I can add a little caution,be advised if the material were to have a varnish coating(may not be apparent) it may give a false negative result

Come on then, if it is not Shungite and Is a fake - what do we call it? Answers on the usual postcard!
I think there is only one answer and @telectrix will be along with it any minute!

Reply to DIY electrical device-im going to use this device the same way as shown in the video in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Looking for DIY electrical advice. I have 7 x spots, and each are fitted with 1 x T&E connector block fitting [see photo]. In the past...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm Ronald Alliy, I have current came up with what I believe is a Infinite Electricity source. Attached is my proof. I'm a noob at blender...
Replies
Views
I am beginner with electric work and do DIY's only :). I installed interlock kit and cut the piece to make it work but electric inspector came and...
Replies
Views
I've been installing Type 2 SPDs in consumer units for several years now, and they always come as a pair, connected across L & E, and across N &...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a blink video doorbell and want to connect a 12v mechanical bell (pic attached below). I know Blink only allow 16v-24v AC transformers...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock