Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Do cable quality matters for my issue? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Azizinum

Azizinum

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello guys, i recently bought a monitor for my computer and the power cord/cable came with it is "type F to c5" and where i live the plug i need is "type G to c5", should i just buy any "type G to c5" and plug it into my monitor ? or do cables have different fuse and thin cable diffrences within it self? i hope you get my point.

Aico 3000
Scolmore Electrical Products
P

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
And decent quality "type G to c5"cable should do.

With the UK-style "type G" plugs there is a choice of fuse and you should check it matches the manufacturers specifications, most likely it would be a 5A or 3A fuse for a monitor and that ought to be already fitted for that C5 style of cable.

Azizinum

Azizinum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And decent quality "type G to c5"cable should do.

With the UK-style "type G" plugs there is a choice of fuse and you should check it matches the manufacturers specifications, most likely it would be a 5A or 3A fuse for a monitor and that ought to be already fitted for that C5 style of cable.
Thanks alot, ill go for the one with a fuse then :thumbsup:

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Do cable quality matters for my issue? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom