Discuss Do you need cross bonding in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Main bonding is to the supply pipes.
Equipotential bonding is between copper pipes at a bath etc.

So the answer is no.

Check the gas isn’t copper pipe inside a plastic coating. (Yellow)

Reply to Do you need cross bonding in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Kitchen in Care home. All metal surfaces. No bonding and no earth on test. RCBOs in DB. Does this still need bonding????
Replies
Views
Did a eicr on a upstairs flat, there is 1 main bonding cable from the consumer unit, the gas pipe comes from the gas meter outside and up the wall...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This is a question (or discussion probably) regarding selecting the main earthing conductor, and subsequently the main equipotential bonding...
Replies
Views
hi there as i write this i realise i have 3 interconnected questions about fused switches; two relating to my boiler (hope its not to cheeky to...
Replies
Views
My parents and my oven both need new oven lamps but both mine and their glass lamp covers are completely stuck / cross threaded and won't come...
Replies
Views

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.