Discuss Dodgy components and recalls section in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Product recalls would be handy. But you would have to be careful it didn't descend into simply slatting manufacturers you didn't like, with nothing actually useful to say.

For instance I will never use BG again, I picked up one of their consumer units as it was on offer, didn't like it at all. And for not much more money I can buy far better quality, whilst also being far more user friendly But that's just my personal preference, it did the job I just found it hard to work with.

I try and buy British when I can.

Reply to Dodgy components and recalls section in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Electrical2Go - Save Time Installing Cables with Super Rod At Electrical2Go, we're constantly striving to bring you the latest and most...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m looking for some advice regarding a recently broken MVHR unit in my flat, model Heatrae Sadia Advance. The unit is out of...
Replies
Views
Here we go again, another job that has had a council inspection, different council to last time but still perplexing. The problem with these jobs...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Have an issue i'd love some advice on if anyone would be so kind. Will try to be brief. Thank you!! So, have an intermittent RCD trip at...
Replies
Views
As a non-electrician (I make the tea in the forum imaginary office, I think the tea is real though) I wonder, is there a way to avoid a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock