Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

darkwood

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

Aico 3000
Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
Paul.M

Paul.M

-
That was the fastest Sticky Thread in history! This should be fun for all of us. (ps I like your rules DW)

This is a house I was working on today, came across this. One word describes it,,,,,, FAIL

20150321_102843.jpg

Just after taking that I knock a full box of washers and screws behind the cooker and had to pull it out to get them. Needed them or would not have bothered.

Great thread, post them pictures up lads.

20150321_102843.jpg

S

shanky887614

-
Arms

this had been arcing for a while in a pub, couldnt have that i shuffled some circuits around to get the pumps back on in the pub.

wouldnt bother me, ill drink ale,bitter,lager or cider

Last edited:
GMES

GMES

Admin
Supporter
Not electrical but still made me chuckle this was a builders handy work who was doing a few jobs while I was doing some electrical jobs,
Spot the mistake!!

20131011_083254.jpg

Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent

Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
I've posted this up before under the thread title " This really put the plumb in plumber ".

This is a gas pipe BTW.

image.jpg

image.jpg

S

shanky887614

-
Arms
Not electrical but still made me chuckle this was a builders handy work who was doing a few jobs while I was doing some electrical jobs,
Spot the mistake!!
door handle wrong way around
someone annoyed there neighbor XD

Paul.M

Paul.M

-
Nope..... That is not how you feed power to the garage mate.

698.jpg

Posted this up ages ago but it still make me chuckle.

698.jpg

Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent

Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Another quality DB, also there has been a mini fire and a bit of vir chucked in for good measure lol.

image.jpg

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom