• Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Tricky one , substandard batteries have been built in to Phones /Tablets,
and caused issues -- (No ohh its counterfeit get out clause there) I'm 50/50 with this ...

telectrix

-
Arms Access
and you want a EICR on this??????? After I've ripped it all out and fitted a much bigger DB and some trunking. then I may do it.

Attachments

telectrix

-
Arms Access
shame really. shop has 2 merlin 3p boards, all neat and proper colours (red/yellow/blue/black. all tests fine, then some cretin has added that abortion.

telectrix

-
Arms Access
best part is. 1 MCB feeds the tills. shop trades 7 am to 10pm. no chance of doing anything with it unless..

1. they shut shop for a day..... no chance.
2. they pay me £50/hour for night shift. .... negotiating.

James the Spark1976

-
Arms Access
Esteemed Member
I have a 1Kw silent suitcase type genny that I use in that sort of circumstance.
tills on extension lead, start at 9am home for tea time.
everyone's a winner

westward10

-
Staff member
TA
Arms Access
Once its off its off. Do loads of retail tests and one till circuit is no hardship. Probably two circuits including the submain.

FatAlan

-
Trainee Electrician
No CPC to metallic fluorescent light tube fitting. There was an attempt to bond it to some pipe work but a plumber appears to have updated the pipe work.
48ABAD67-F2C1-4AC6-A98B-67A6C5AEE0E1.jpeg

freddo

-
Esteemed Member
MK Safety Plugs are super plugs for high current appliances. I have several here, I quite like the charcoal ones. Have a few not so common versions like the one pictured too.
1565905693325.png

ipf

-
Arms Access
This is still one of my favourites from a while back......and still can't fathom out how he managed to screw the rose cover on.....but it was

latest photos 071.jpg

Trending Threads

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom