Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can’t get my handle on the fault
Many years ago when we first moved to Scotland, we decided to add concealed bolts to the double doors into the garden (this sort of thing https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/era-brass-concealed-door-security-bolts-60mm-2-pack/5748G)

So he carefully marked the holes, removed the doors so he could drill for the bolt from below and above as they couldn't be done in situ.

He made a really good job tbh.

But when he put the doors back on, it turned out he had drilled and fitted the escutcheons for the star key on the OUTSIDE!!!

He wasn't a happy bunny, threw a nice 5 year old style tantrum!

i Used to always panic drilling blind through walls even after measuring to predict where the drill would poke out...
there are quite a few houses where I live plumbed using micro bore copper pipe buried in the plaster , it goes any where and everywhere with no thought or zoning

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock