Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have come across this several times where a big bunched bundle of 2.5 red / black singles are being used as tails...
at first I was cursing the badger who installed such an abomination.
but after My initial shock horror I kinda had to stand back and admire the handwork.

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

davesparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I have come across this several times where a big bunched bundle of 2.5 red / black singles are being used as tails...
at first I was cursing the badger who installed such an abomination.
but after My initial shock horror I kinda had to stand back and admire the handwork.
In that picture its quite clear its a split concentric feed rather than a big bunch of singles.

I have resorted to using a bunch of 2.5 singles as an emergency measure once in the past, it was all I could do at the time to get a pub through the evening before fixing it the next day.

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
In that picture its quite clear its a split concentric feed rather than a big bunch of singles.

I have resorted to using a bunch of 2.5 singles as an emergency measure once in the past, it was all I could do at the time to get a pub through the evening before fixing it the next day.
A worthwhile cause I feel. Should be covered on the regs.

Periodic in local restaurant, guy payed 5k for this shop refit, left all the old 1200 x600 fittings above false ceiling still connected but tubes removed.

Attachments

Yes it got worse there was 415 volts at the Emergency lighting, when they connected the 12 gang light switch up they got there wires crossed sw/perm.

Never ceases to amaze me why people wrap an unenclosed block connector with insulation tape, like it makes a difference.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom