Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

IMG_20140923_111511.jpgIMG_20140923_085112.jpg

This is what we discovered after an annual test on a factory, this was protecting a 32 amp circuit.
IMG_20140918_151856.jpg
Spot the mistake.
IMG_20131023_141614.jpgIMG_20131023_141614.jpg
Switch was placed to close to a cupboard and had to be moved?

Not exactly dodgy Electrical work but back in 1995/96 I was doing rewires for the council and we would regularly come across 7029 cable and in one case we had to rewire an old cottage that was still using 15amp sockets, complete with the socket spur of of the cooker switch.

Concrete ceiling in the bathroom - I'd put in a 2 inch drop down ceiling to run a new lighting cable but each to their own

Attachments

• image.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 335
  • image.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 326
Nice one :) Bett there were a lot of light in the loft! Surprised they bothered with an RCD to be honest.

imagejpeg

Intresting way for the upstairs tennant to reset rcd, nice pully system.

That is brilliant! The manufacturers should do a remote lever like that :) Daz

OK OK we should never ever ever ever mess with DNOs precious seals, but ffs don't do this!

IMG_20160620_151717.jpg

Last edited:
OK OK we should never ever ever ever mess with DNOs precious seals, but ffs don't do this!

View attachment 32480

This was found as is, not even bodged with tape, at a height of seven foot and easily touchable.

Last edited:
Some people never cease to amaze me with what they think is safe work, I have got to start taking some pic's of the stuff I see at some of the Blue Chip companies we do work for, Done by there "Multi-skilled Engineers".

Loving the 3 little holes he's drilled for the individual cores. And the earthing would obviously pass a bond test :) Daz

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock