Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SJD

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Shocking really the levels of incompetence, he hasn't fitted the do not remove labels to the clamps.
So does that mean a C3 in an EICR for no "Provision of earthing / bonding labels at all appropriate locations (514.13.1)"?

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
The isolator is very compact, it said 4x6mm on the sheath and the gland is 20mm.
I agreed with westward as I looked at it but was thinking that was a 25mm gland

freddo

-
Arms
Esteemed
The switchfuse is really small, a horrible design. Pathetic compared to the MEM switchfuses it was sat beside. Thankfully I just had to disconnect the outgoing cable as the machine was being removed for sale as the site is no longer in business. 6A fuses would have been fine for the machine that was located about 40M away.

Reply to Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom