Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

What the frig happened to that lol
This is the sort of thing that I used to come across at the previous company that I was a Q.S. for. It was for power for outside lighting I guess Christmas tree, should have been drainage and electrician disconnected the earth. But Ant better sign the cert off as he got to move in I can still feel the barrel of the gun to the back of my head anyway best thing I did was putting in my notice.

This is the sort of thing that I used to come across at the previous company that I was a Q.S. for. It was for power for outside lighting I guess Christmas tree, should have been drainage and electrician disconnected the earth. But Ant better sign the cert off as he got to move in I can still feel the barrel of the gun to the back of my head anyway best thing I did was putting in my notice.
Even for Northampton (and I'm a Lings lad) that makes no sense. Guess you went to Weston Favell. You're not the guy we taped naked to a tree are you!!

Even for Northampton (and I'm a Lings lad) that makes no sense. Guess you went to Weston Favell. You're not the guy we taped naked to a tree are you!!
Definitely not never been taped naked to a tree. The socket is at a big one-off house in Leicestershire. I live on Thorplands and I went to Lings Upper.

Only in Barnsley, aren't the council fantastic.
Saw this a couple of days ago and just had to get a shot.
Credit to the guy who did it, I don't think anyone could get it closer if they tried.
20181217_125517.jpg

Look at this for a quality job I come across, now the property has been pir'd eicr,d for the last 20 years because the customers insurance company requires it as it's thatched. The chap who owns the place has all of them. Yet not one picked up on this as being remotely wrong. I can't believe that it hadn't been commented on as the chap said it's been like that since he moved in 30 years ago!IMG_20181206_1530147.jpg IMG_20181206_1404468.jpg IMG_20181206_1530147.jpg IMG_20181206_1404468.jpg

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock