Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think that is a bit unfair Pete a few good electricians on here get some of their materials from them (Lap stuff bottom of the quality threshold)
Never said they didn't Ant, Remember I worked there for a while, like I have seen what goes on, show a few meaningless certificates and you're a member, Joe public can buy the same gear from Screwfix that is also provided by Electrifix next door. Yes of course it's a good outlet for early bird good sparkies.

Afraid I agree with Pete. Screwedfix stuff is rubbish. BG and LAP is rubbish. Tool prices excessive and tool quality poor. All imho :)
Ain’t saying the sparkies you refer to are not good.
I get better prices at proper wholesalers than screwedfix could ever offer.

Never said they didn't Ant, Remember I worked there for a while, like I have seen what goes on, show a few meaningless certificates and you're a member, Joe public can buy the same gear from Screwfix that is also provided by Electrifix next door. Yes of course it's a good outlet for early bird good sparkies.
It implied that buying from Screwfix you are a bodger which I don't think what you posted was what you wanted your post to say but I get the sentiment of it.

Quite special this, somebody has made there own bracket out of fixing band to hold the light fixture to the ceiling rose, wasn't a bad job to be honest apart from the earth not being attached.

https://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/pC6SAK9.jpg

Just had a scroll through thread and it does make you think whats the point some times, for example using compression glands, gromits, proper containment etc when people seem to get away with complete rubbish throwing it in and probably charging the same price :coldsweat:

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock